Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello, hello. Is there anybody in there?

Hello once again internet,
Its been a while, I assume you have been well. I've been okay too.
We are now midway through the first week of classes here at The Ohio State University. My class schedule is well spread out, but at the same time is a busy one, especially with my job in there too.
My job is going pretty well. I told you I was getting a job, but don't think I really ever followed up on it.
I enjoy it, the people are cool, the work is easy, and we get tons of free food. Which I probably should not be eating, but whatevs.
I am currently taking four classes, they seem okay.

The biggest change this year is finally being off campus. I now live in a house with my old high school friend, Matt, my freshman year roommate, Joseph, and the veritable stranger, Nick.
We seem to all get along well. Everyone in the house is really chill, I think I am the most outspoken, which is typically not the case.
Tomorrow, I am heading to the University of Illinois for some service with the OSU/UI Greeks.
I joined a fraternity, by the way. I like the idea of it more than the actual practice.

I am losing interest with my own writing, so I am going to move onto something else, maybe homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment